has been practicing human and animal chiropractic since 1989. She enjoys assisting your animals and your family with gentle lifestyle changes that improve the quality of your life and enhance your well being physically, mentally and emotionally.
She is dedicated to natural health services and education for you and your entire family. She is the author of several books on natural healing practices and enjoys teaching methods to live well and vibrantly.
Dr. Julie?s areas of expertise are:
- Animal Chiropractic and pain-free JointYoga Chiropractic
- Human Chiropractic and pain-free JointYoga Chiropractic
- DNA testing ?Nutrigenomics?: Julie and Nikki are on the cutting edge of new technologies in holistic care. We are able to provide you with genetic testing and custom lifestyle and diet programs that are specific to YOUR DNA.
- Animal Food Sensitivity Testing: All of our doctors are able to help you with your animal?s sensitivity to 24 food items through saliva immunoglobulin testing. Ask us about testing your animals today to get your animal?s diet right and take the mystery out of food sensitivities!
- Classes and lecturing to lay and professional groups worldwide about natural health and the JointYoga method of healing.
- Light Therapy: For animals and humans. This technology originally developed for NASA is FDA approved for Musculoskeletal pain and anti-aging applications. It speeds healing and reduces inflammation speeding recovery from sports injuries and trauma.